This article will help you to Login a TP-Link router which has a default login ip of 192.168.0.1. The process is quite simple and requires you to only enter the default username password of your router. Anyways, read the article to learn everything about it.
Trying to enter the configuration page on any router that is a bit complicated and unorthodox is difficult to achieve. The TP-Link routers are one whole new level of particularly tricky. It’s long and tedious to login to them and to gain access to all the access points. The control panel is not very difficult to get to. On the contrary, you will find it easier than that if other routers.
The following explanation will hold good for TP-Link routers as TL-WR841N, TL-WR741N, TL-WR940N, Archer 3200, Archer C7, C9, Archer 3200 TP devices. Why the ide, vague range of devices?
That’s because most of the TP devices have similar co configuration page and therefore if you know how to do it with one you can do it with all the others that fall into league with it.
Each new router needs co configuration contrary to what you may have heard. You will have to go to the configuration page for this to happen.
There’s o a chance that you have grown tired of the router’s device name that is displayed on the network which is a character based on that Sci –Fi story you were obsessed with two years ago. Or maybe your deadbeat neighbour somehow figured out your password and is now leeching off your Wi – Fi and you don’t want to pay for his action movie marathons. Or you simply want to update the firmware. In any of these cases, worry not.
Hopefully after reading these guidelines, you will be able to do it for yourself in a few minutes and even if not, then we’re sure that you will at least learn how to do it, even if it takes you an hour to accomplish. Something is better than nothing after all.
- First of all, and most importantly, to get this show started, you will need to connect to the Wi – Fi router in question. There are two ways to do that – with the Wi – Fi network or with the network cable. If you are doing this with a tablet or smartphone then the help a tethering app is advice to be enlisted.
- Now you need to launch your preferable browser and then go to the IP address – 192.168.1.1, or 192.168.0.1. Put in the first one and if that does not work then the second one. These may vary due to the version of router varying.
- Once you have accomplished this, you will be redirected to the page where you will need to enter the username and password. By default, both are Admin and Admin. In case you have changed these in the past, put them in accordingly. If not, then these are the default username and password.
- Now you are logged in to the TP – Link router that you own. You will be redirected to a configuration page which can be used extensively to configure your network, password, security level etc.
- There is a chance that you need to log in to the TP – Link router you use to get access to your router in case you have forgotten the password or username or both. In that case or in case the above-mentioned steps do not work, you will need to force the router into a factory reset.
- A factory reset is one of the options you will find in Settings and like the name suggests, it rests everything to when the device was fresh out of the factory. This means that you can use the default username and password to get into the device and follow standard procedure to reconfigure them.
TP-Link Router Admin Panel Simulator
If you are unsure of Tp-link admin panel, you can access the simulator to find out every setting provided by the company. This simulator has the same panel as of the original TP-link router.
To access, go to; https://www.tp-link.com/resources/simulator/TL-WR720N_V2/index.htm
This is how you can easily login to your TP-Link Router. If you are still facing issues comment below.